Waters Edge Church is currently looking for a new team member to join our Central Programming and Creative Arts Team in the position of Communications Manager. If you’re a natural-born leader with experience in the areas of communications, design, and marketing, this position might be for you!
You Will Be…
- Working under the leadership of the Executive Director of Programming and Creative Arts to fulfill the vision of Waters Edge Church.
- Building and leading teams of volunteers in the areas of photography, design, creativity, and social media.
- Working with a variety of vendors to ensure excellence and efficiency in product delivery.
- Creating communication strategies to market, inform, and promote series, events, and initiatives.
- Creating marketing strategies and campaigns that strengthen the brand of Waters Edge and further the mission.
- Delivering excellence in timeliness, accuracy, design, layout, and ease of use for all marketing and communication materials.
- Creatively designing graphics, art, and promotional materials.
- Managing the social media presence and building followings on various social media outlets.
- Managing all aspects of web and app development including content and design.
- Collaborating with other team members to give creative input into worship experiences and events.
- Programming communication for the weekly worship experience that emphasizes the culture, values, and upcoming events of Waters Edge.
- Maintaining the Waters Edge brand through the implementation and accountability of the style guide.
- Required to work at all weekend worship experiences, all worship experiences on Christmas Eve and Easter, as well as other possible events outside of normal working hours as required by leadership.
If you are passionate about the ministry of Waters Edge Church and believe your gifts, skills, and talents would be well suited for this position, we would love to meet you! Complete the Waters Edge Church employment application and questionnaire to get the process started.