ARE YOU A FUTURE CHURCH LEADER?
The Waters Edge Residency is a two year, full-time leadership training program. It’s designed to equip the next generation of church leaders by giving hands on experience, alongside spiritual and leadership development. The purpose is to equip men and women pursuing long term vocational ministry to excel in their skills, knowledge, and passion within the local church. This isn’t just about learning ministry. It’s about doing it…with real people and real responsibilities!
Each week there will be discussions based on 24 monthly Core Competencies, including topics like: Biblical Application, Communication, Leading Teams, Gaining Influence, Thinking Strategically, and Self Care.
Students who make it in, and finish the residency, are guaranteed placement in full-time ministry.
• At least 2 years of College
• Solid believer in Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior
• Pursuing long term vocational ministry
• Earning a stipend of $150 per week
• Assigned to a full time ministry position
• One on one weekly leadership development discussions with a coach
Waters Edge partners with Leadership Pathway to find residents. If you would like to apply, visit their page below.